Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: The Simpsons Season 21 DVD

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Keviny's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2010
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Simpsons Season 21 DVD

    I love The Simpsons.It is very funny. The jokes in this show will remain in my memory forever. It is easily the best TV show of all time and it might even be the greatest show of all time. I think that it is second funniest next to "Family Guy". "The Simpsons" is a great show that has lasted longer than any other TV show and I hope it will last a lot longer.

    The Simpsons Season 21 came out on dvd and i collected it.

  2. #2
    Account Suspended Hunkt's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2010
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Simpsons Season 21 DVD

    I collected The Simpsons Season 21 on DVD .It's awesome show.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •